This post is actually a work in progress and we complete all those end of project tasks and make the most of the space we have.
Check back later for more updates.
I was hoping to find some plastic containers to screw in for easy storage but I was having a hard time finding some the right size.
I decided to make some myself with leftovers from the kitchen bench.
The speaker panels were made out of 12mm ply and rather crudely decorated.
This rubber door stop had to go. I soon realised that as I entered the van and closed the door behind me I was in high risk of busting my ankle on it. There is another stop on the top of the door to so I have no qualms about its removal.
Recovery tracks are mounted underneath the bed above the wheel arches. There is space for a surfboard next to the wheel arch.
- Building a Van Home for a Cat (and Two Humans)
- Finishing Touches And Extra Storage Ideas In A Sprinter Van Conversion
- Flooring, Ceiling, And Everything In Between In A Sprinter Van
- Van Storage With Hanging Space, Locking Drawers, And Suspended Tubs
- Building The Framework For A Bedbase, Kitchen, Cupboards In A Sprinter Van
- Blind Threaded Inserts Hold The Van Together
- Building A Custom Roof Ladder For a Sprinter Van
- Insulation And Ventilation for a Sprinter Van
- Building A 12v Electrical System For A Sprinter Van
- Custom Roof Rack – Sprinter Van Build